.NET Software Developer (M/F)
As .NET Developer, you will work on several software in a very passionate environment. Under the supervision of the Senior Software Architect, you will be accountable for maintaining current solutions and develop new modules and projects.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Information Technology
- Proficiency in French/English
- 2 to 3 years professional experience in C# Software development
- Knowledge of C# and .NET Framework (Mandatory)
- Familiar with Web Services, SOAP, REST
- Good understanding in relational databases (Oracle, MSSQL)
- Comfortable in OO Programming and Design Patterns
- Ability to produce quality code
Nice to have
- Experience with Visual Studio and TFS environment
- Experience with networking and server management
- Experience in Unit Testing
- Experience with iOS Development
- An interest in aviation
- Self-motivated, team player, action-and-results oriented
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
- Participate in weekly meetings
- Participate in project planning
- Work closely with the quality team and aviation data manager to ensure quality and punctual software development within his/her responsibilities
ACFT Perfo is a dynamic Luxembourg-based aviation software solutions and data provider with over 10 years of experience in aircraft performance calculations, EFB's, trimsheet design and engine monitoring. Our clients are Airline Companies and Airports all across the world.
Organizational "Fit" Considerations
ACFT Perfo is seeking a team player who enjoys technical challenges within a fast-paced environment, applies sound judgment in successful task planning and execution, meets deadlines, and communicates the highest standards of professionalism in his/her appearance and work habits.
If you have an interest in professional growth and joining a leading Aviation Software and Services company, it is time to consider joining ACFT Perfo!
For more information visit our website: www.acftperfo.com
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ACFT Perfo is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank everyone who submits a resume for this position. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.